Test of English as a Foreign Language
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Exam measures the ability of non-native English speakers to Read, Write, Speak and Listen as in the university classroom. Accepted by more than 11,000 universities in over 150 countries, the TOEFL IBT( Internet Based Test) test helps students stand out confidently in English and show they have what it takes to succeed. The test is administered by Education Service Testing (ETS).
A BRIEF ON EACH SECTION
Reading :Check Ability of candidate to read and comprehend the paragraphs and find the answers from that paragraphs
Writing : Check the Ability of candidate to put across through writing.
Speaking : Check the ability of candidate to communicate in English.
Listening :Check the ability of Candidate to understanding English used in academic field
|3-4 Passages||2 Tasks||6 Tasks||34-50 Questions
|36-56 Questions||Task 1|
– Integrated Writing (20 min.
|20 Mins.||60-90 Mins.
|60-80 Mins.||Task 2|
-Independent Essay writing (30 Min.)
|-speak about reading and listening tasks||Group Discussion, Listen to Speeches|
|Marking: Marking Based on scale of 0-30 in increment of 1 point. It count out of 120.|
|Score Validity||2 years|
|Registration Mode||Telephone / Mail/ Online / Fax|
|Mode of payment||Demand Draft/Credit card|
|Test Fee*||170 USD|
|Score Reporting time||approximately 10 days|
|Nature of Test||Internet based Test|
|Rescheduling Fee*||60 USD
|Test Administration Frequency||3-4 times a month
|Test Repetition Policy||Next available date
|Extra Score Reporting Fee*||17 USD
guidance from tranglobe
- Elaborated exam preparation plan.
- Time management strategies, materials & documents.
- Provide resources and materials for TOEFL test takers and guide students on the right path towards cracking this exam.
- Also, one can find highly experienced tutors for TOEFL at Trans Globe.
- We offer quality training and help the test takers pass this exam with flying colours.