London South Bank University is one of the oldest and largest universities in London. With engaging and accessible courses, real-world facilities, powerful industry links and a location in London’s thriving heart, LSBU helps everyone, no matter what their background, to unlock their potential and find opportunities in all areas of life. When you graduate from LSBU, you go into the world skilled, confident, creative and determined, with real world experience that employers genuinely value.
Hands on Experience : The university maintains good connections with employers and has strong links with business; means their courses are always up to date with industry needs. Many courses feature work placements, giving students the opportunity to apply their knowledge away from the lecture theatre. Most of the courses are accredited by professional bodies too, giving you an edge with future employers.
Preparation for the work of the world: At LSBU, they help students to set up a successful career. The university has an online board where you can see a wide range of part-time, full-time or voluntary placements. You can also drop in to see their JobShop advisers, who are always available to help you take the next step in your search. We offer group workshops on CVs, interview techniques and finding work experience, as well as regular presentations from employers across a range of sectors.
Entrepreneurial Mindset: The University empowers you to develop your entrepreneurial skills and mindset. Enterprise is a part of the curriculum at LSBU.
- Enhance your employability prospects and take on real-world learning opportunities
- Start a business, work freelance or find employment
- Take advantage of invaluable advice and mentorship
- Learn in skill based environment with links to our industry partners
LSBU Mainly has two major intake : January & September. The entry requirements for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses are as below:
- Indian Standard XII: 55-65% (depending on course applied for)
- IELTS academic overall 6.0 with at least 5.5 in each skill area
- Honours degree from an accredited Indian University (53 -60%)
- IELTS ( academic) overall 6.5 with at least 5.5 in each skill area.
The university’s main campus is situated in Southwark at Elephant & Castle and has been a home since 1892. It is very easily accessible through mainline rail, bus and tube networks. All of the London South Bank University’s major teaching and learning buildings are within a small area, which is unusual for a university located in such a major city and has an added advantage for the students.
LSBU is committed to provide generous scholarships to its International students. To welcome and encourage students from around the world, LSBU offers a range of scholarships for International students. Some of them are:
- International Scholarships
- International Merit Scholarships
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- OnCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship.